Sunday, November 14, 2010

Orange days

Today dorama Orange Days


I know a lot of the cast, actually I think I just know Narimiya, thats why i watch it :). I see the fat Ueno wkwkwkwk........ XDDD. I didn't recognize her before. This is umpteenth time that i see Ueno with Eita in one drama again :P . The appearance of Ueno and Yamada Yu suprised me^^
  1. There are Eita, Narimiya, Shibasaki Kou, Ueno, Yamada Yu
  2. Not an office setting drama, and school setting drama as usual, but about collage student drama (unusual).
  3. I love the Soundtrack, Mr.Children's songs really characteristical
Narimiya as a playboy again :(. Shibasaki Kou's act really good !!! This is the second time i'm impressed with her act, the first time in Million Stars fall from the sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment